Podcast: David Green & Dirk Jonker on People Analytics
In this podcast, David Green and Dirk Jonker discuss about why people analytics should behave like a start-up. As more organizations become more mature in their fields, it is important to take a step back and rethink how to get the most out of workforce and people analytics
At the end of this podcast, you will:
- Understand why people analytics needs to behave like a start-up,
- Find out how to bring people analytics to scale,
- Reconsidering and rethink how to do people analytics,
- Discover the opportunities and threats in HR,
- Learn about the story of Crunchr.
Learn how Crunchr can help you achieve real business value
Follow us on social media!
Reasons why companies like Amazon & Google invest in People Analytics
Leading organizations are increasing adopting sophisticated methods of analyzing workforce data...
The difference between HR Analytics & People Analytics
Technology, big data and analytics have become more important items in the strategic decision-making...