We are hiring!
Do you want to help clients utilizing the best people analytics platform?
Crunchr is looking for a starting data engineer to model, upload and improve data to achieve maximum value for our clients and interact with them for continuous improvement.
What you'll be working on
You’ll be working on Crunchr: a SaaS for workforce analytics, reporting and strategic workforce planning. In a nutshell, Crunchr collects and processes employee data, and uses beautiful (story-telling) visualizations to help HR and business leaders answer questions such as “are talented people leaving from crucial areas in my organization?”, “who got promoted, and where to?”, “how many employees will I need to hire in the long-term because of retirement?”, “are my employees satisfied, and if not, what could be hurting engagement?” and many others. Crunchr delivers meaningful people insights and this results in better, data-driven decision making. Crunchr lets companies peak and people thrive.
The Data Engineering Team is part of the Customer Success Department and responsible for the ETL process starting off with a client's HR IT system. After receiving the data, the data engineer is responsible for setting up the ETL funnel for modelling, adjusting and improving the data structure before uploading the data to the Crunchr solution. This team also plays a huge role in the technical implementation of Crunchr with new clients.
Other responsibilities of the team are setting up and adjusting periodical dashboards in the Crunchr solution and act as a liaison with the internal technical departments.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for a data scientist or data engineer with 1-3 years of relevant work experience in:
- Technical background at an academic level;
- Experience with Python, pandas, or similar is definitely an advantage;
- Accurate and when needed detailed focused;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proactive mindset.
You know how to write code, have a pro-active and curious mindset. We are looking for someone that wants to improve his or her code writing skills to deliver maintainable, testable and scalable code that has to live for years.
What you will do
What we will give you
- Create scripts to feed the data from clients into our solution;
- Work on interesting data improvement projects to detect faulty data and improve it;
- Think with the Customer Success team of using data to solve big questions;
- Act as an internal resource for technical pre-sales.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with a focus on ownership and flexibility, including stock appreciation rights;
- An environment where you will learn how to make impact with your technical skills;
- Freedom to bring your innovative ideas;
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam with the flexibility to work remote regularly;
- The opportunity to work together with smart, engaged colleagues;
- Interesting and hard problems to challenge your brain every day!
Who we are
Crunchr is fast-growing HR Tech scale-up. We have about 35 employees and over 50% works in Product & Tech. We speak English, as many of our colleagues have international backgrounds. We’d like to think that no challenge is too big for us; we are the kind of people that come up with a totally absurd idea and then make it a reality. For example during SHIP’R, our hackathon in which the entire team — including colleagues from marketing & sales! — participates.
Getting the best out of yourself, and out of others, is vital to what we do. When you grow, the company grows with it. You’ll notice how important this is to us when we ask you to think about your personal development, both in the short- and long-term. Such a high-performer culture is only fun when you take care of each other — in a way, we’re a big crazy family. Especially in these times we focus on (mental) health and try to support each other in any way we can. Feel free to take a run or work out as a way to recharge during the day! Have you ever worked at a company where the CEO asked you to be mindful of how much you work?
Jeroen van Zuijlen
Customer Success Lead at Crunchr
085 049 15 04
Jeroen on LinkedIn
*Recruitment agency calls are not appreciated. We work with selected suppliers.