We are hiring!
Experienced Front-end Engineer
Do you want to help us build the best people analytics platform?
Crunchr is looking for an experienced software engineer to help us develop interactive, user-friendly, and scalable software.
What you'll be working on
You’ll be working on Crunchr: a SaaS for workforce analytics, reporting, and strategic workforce planning. In a nutshell, Crunchr collects and processes employee data, and uses beautiful (story-telling) visualizations to help HR and business leaders answer questions such as “are talented people leaving from crucial areas in my organization?”, “who got promoted, and where to?”, “how many employees will I need to hire in the long-term because of retirement?”, “are my employees satisfied, and if not, what could be hurting engagement?”, and many others. Crunchr delivers meaningful people insights and this results in better, data-driven decision making. Crunchr lets companies peak and people thrive.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for an engineer with a vast experience (say, 5~10 years) in:
- Navigating and working on large and complex codebases;
- Software design - e.g. API design, component-based architecture;
- Async code patterns - e.g. RxJS, lazy-loading;
- Agile delivery of software – we aim to release every week.
You know how to write amazing code, how to be a friendly mentor to colleagues, and how to build a product. Building a product is not just a technical effort; communicating with stakeholders, managing expectations and being critical on feature requests (“why do we need this?”) is crucial. We are looking for someone that has written code in an enterprise environment; a person that knows by heart what it means to write maintainable, testable, and scalable code that has to live on for years.
What you will do
What we will give you
- Design & develop excellent code (we focus on quality!);
- Shape and refine new features with developers, designers, and other stakeholders;
- Enhance the performance of colleagues through code reviews and knowledge sharing;
- Create and exemplify technical guidelines;
- Develop yourself, our technology, and our product to the next level!
- Competitive compensation and benefits with a focus on ownership and flexibility, including stock appreciation rights;
- Freedom to bring your innovative ideas and make a real impact;
- A well-connected office in Amsterdam with the flexibility to work remote regularly;
- The opportunity to work together with smart, engaged colleagues;
- Interesting and hard problems to challenge your brain every day!
Who we are
Crunchr is fast-growing HR Tech scale-up. We have about 35 employees and over 50% works in Product & Tech. We speak English, as many of our colleagues have international backgrounds. We’d like to think that no challenge is too big for us; we are the kind of people that come up with a totally absurd idea and then make it a reality. For example during SHIP’R, our hackathon in which the entire team — including colleagues from marketing & sales! — participates.
Getting the best out of yourself, and out of others, is vital to what we do. When you grow, the company grows with it. You’ll notice how important this is to us when we ask you to think about your personal development, both in the short- and long-term. Such a high-performer culture is only fun when you take care of each other — in a way, we’re a big crazy family. Especially in these times we focus on (mental) health and try to support each other in any way we can. Feel free to take a run or work out as a way to recharge during the day! Have you ever worked at a company where the CEO asked you to be mindful of how much you work?
*Recruitment agency calls are not appreciated. We work with selected suppliers.